Situated about 23 Km. north-west of choumuhani town and 2 Km. east of chatkhil at Jayag in Noakhali district.
This asram was established in the memory of the historic visit of the Mahatma Gandhi to Noakhali and is devoted to his ideology.
In 1946-47 Mahatma Gandhi, the protagonist of Ahimsa or the Non-Violence movement visited this region with a view to preching peace.
The historical ‘Chakra’ of the spinning wheel and other valuables used by the Mahatma are preserved in this asram and evoke a deep respect the memory of this great soul.